The Schroth Method for scoliosis is a conservative exercise in a three dimensional approach based on the principles of kinesthetic and sensorimotor, and its goals are to facilitate correction of the asymmetric trunk and posture” . The emphasis of Schroth method is on specific postural correction, correction of breathing patterns to correct the collapsed areas of the trunk and correction of postural perception in diary activities maintaining.
The Exercise Goals:
- Stabilization of the curve/s
- Mobilization of stiff body parts
- Improve postural alignment
- Promotes corrections
- Enhance neuromuscular control
- Improve Cardio-pulmonary function