The SpineCor® Exercise Program has been designed to complement the action of the brace and reinforce the principles of the treatment. Precise exercises have been designed for each type of scoliosis curve, according to the specific spine deformation and postural disorganization of the patient.
- Obtain a faster consolidation of progressive curve reduction.
- Improve the neuro-muscular integration and postural reorganisation.
- Postural Re-education Exercises: To encourage the integration of the Corrective Movement.
- Muscular Re-balance Exercises: Reinforcing this Corrective Movement and looking for postural over-correction.
- Respiratory Exercises: Done in combination with postural re-education and muscular re-balance exercises.