- Known as “Medial Epicondylitis”
- A pathology condition that involves the pronator and flexor muscle at medial epicondyle.
- Repetitive trauma is a causative factor :-
- Golf swings
- Pitching a ball
- Work-related grasping
- Shuffling papers
- Lifting heavy objects
- Symptoms :-
- Increase pain in elbow region after excessive activity of the wrist and hand
- Tenderness on medial epicondyle
- Feel hand weakness
Carolyn Kisner, Lynn Allen Colby: Therapeutic Exercise Foundations and Techniques, 5th Ed. Philadelphia. F.A. Davis Co. 2007
Jan K. Richardson, Z. Annette Iglarsh:Clinical Orthopaedic Physical Therapy. Philadelphia.W.B. Saunders Company.1994
S. Brent Brotzman, Kevin E. Wilk: Clinical Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, 2nd Ed. Philadelphia. Mosby.2003.